Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ms.Demingez’s office (Part 2)

Ten minutes have passed, no sign of Ms. D so I get up decide to check out her souvenirs, and I come across this penis shaped glass souvenir. All of sudden the door slowly opens, the creek made the situation so agitating. Then the most unbelievable figure appeared in red and black lingerie. I dropped the penis shaped souvenir, when it came to my senses that it was Ms.D. My f*** she was looking hotter than Megan Fox on a good day, no jokes. At this point I’ am wondering why she’s been hidding such beauty, moreover why she is still single. I start to sweat a little, when she starts approaching me in such an erotic manner. Before I could give her a piece of my mind, she covered my mouth with her hand. I oath she tried to put me to sleep with that Victoria secrets scent. She came closer and whispered, “Tell anyone about what’s about to happen and I will feed your testicles to my two Colombian pythons. She started taking of my tie, kissing my neck, unbuttoning my shirt and unzipping my pants. I tried to resist, thus feeling her breasts and attempting to push her away. But as the saying goes if you can’t beat her, join her. Wait… it’s more off if you can’t beat them, join them arghh… whatever, just know I was severely beaten, child abuse in fact, that’s why I had to join. Then she pulled my boxers down, kissing my neck aggressively. She slowly obeyed the laws of gravity and descended. A minute passes and I ‘am dazzled she certainly hasn’t been out of the game, So I take control, pick her up and put her on the desk  and begin what was meant to be done a long time ago. In and out, in and out time flew, moods swung and the clothes were back on. She opened the door for me what a lady. Out of nowhere she just started shouting: “If you ever in my office for such stupidity consider yourself expelled!” With a wink to show me it was a cover story. She slammed the door, both staff and students were just staring but little did they know the monster Ms.Demingez is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment