Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The "Frantic" introduction.

Dear readers it has come to my attention, that this new era has called for some tough adjustments again. Not only am I going to post articles, I have also decided to start a mini-series called The adventures of Mexican boy containing action packed comedy. So tune in every Monday and Thursday for new episodes.

One love

Episode 1
Hello hi my name is Thiago Dos santos, just an ordinary kid raised in the toughest cities one could ever grow up in, El paso de notre. Fifteen and still alive, which is quite an accomplishment from where am from. Like my town is so messed up, that Al Qaeda think twice about causing trouble in El Paso. No one visits here because it’s mad raspy, foreigners are not welcomed. The death rate is 3 in 30 seconds; okay okay I ‘am fronting, I just thought it would be cool to say that. Well enough about this poor, over-populated and dirty town. About my family now, well um… I have four siblings that I know of. It was necessary to mention “know of” because it’s true in the past four years; I have been introduced to my siblings year after year. In 2008 I met Maria my half-sister she immigrated to America. She works as a servant for some fat, smelly, unattractive, perverted, odd ugly millionaire. That’s how she described him. It’s that cliché situation were a Mexican crosses the border to America yada yada, you can unfold the rest, in 2009 I met Dani my youngest brother the soccer star, the kids truly a whiz kid on the field, in 2010 I met the most messed up brother I have Hector. Hectors life is so messed up, all one can do is admire the time and effort put in to be so fucked up. Then last year I met the most irritating brother of mine Diego. His some big shot in the richest tele-communications company in México. His life is so perfect. He has the perfect hair, perfect girlfriend, perfect car, perfect height, and perfect dick alright cancel the perfect dick because now I sound like Adam Lambert. Bottom line my family is just too complicated. Then you get my best friend Enrique like his the man, always causing shit and getting away with it. Known my boy my whole life so its homies until will die basically. I live with my grandmother in a 1 ½ bedroom apartment. If you thought the houses on that show clean house or home improvement were bad, then you haven’t seen anything. You need to come to México and see the conditions of some houses here, especially mine like the sun has set on my house. It’s expired you can see some of the sky through my room’s roof. So that’s that my family in a nutshell.

Tune in on Sunday for more of my crazy endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment