Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

10 differences between Black and White families.


Black families
1.       Black families seem to never have a specific time when it comes to having meals during a day. Dinner will be at like 22h00 on Thursday, Then Friday at 20h13, the inconsistency is always at its best. 
2.       Black families never take pictures on vacations.
3.       Black parents beat the living s*** out of their children for the smallest of issues.
4.       Black parents never wear glasses, kiss in public or crack jokes around people.
5.       Black people never make appointments for anything. Whether its dinner reservations or a haircut appointment they just don’t bother. 
6.       Black families go to church for no less than two hours.
7.       Black parents never go running, cycling or hiking.
8.       Black parents don’t have Facebook, they hating typing.
9.       Black parents don’t swim
10.   Black parents never have alone time with their kids to express their feelings or discuss important issues. It’s simple you arrive from school its hello dad, he replies hello and that’s that. There’s no how was school, or did you stand up to the bully today son.
White families
1.       White parents never lay a hand on their kids, even if they have just been busted with cocaine at school. It’s always: “Timothy go to your room, we are very disappointed in you.”
2.       White families take their dogs to vets for regular check-ups.
3.       White families go for picnics.
4.       White families allow dogs to mingle around the house, especially on their own beds.
5.       White families go camping, Black families never even consider such endeavors.
6.       White families have the most soothing, sounding edible material in their fridges. Black families have it simple bread, milk, sausages etc… no pudding, jelly or Donatelo’s Italian Sicily grilled beef fillet.
7.       White parents always have alcohol cabinets in the house with amazing liquor. Black parents don’t drink whiskey, vodka or rum unless it’s a party.
8.       White families visit their doctors and dentists regularly for check-ups. Black families visit their doctors only when one is seriously sick, they never visit the dentist ever.
9.       White parents allow their children to disrespect them like for e.g.: “Fuck you mum, you bitch. A black mother will break his son/daughter in half if such happened to her.
10.   White fathers like taking their kids fishing, while black fathers take their kids to work to help out.

8 comments:

  1. Half of these black people "facts" aren't facts at all idk what kind of family u live in but we sure as hell got pudding in our fridge & many more things that was wrong in here but the white people are half right but black people are mostly WRONG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is all crap... people are people. Grow the f up

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is seriously not even close to true. I have 4 mixed kids and I am a white woman. and if one of my kids told me to f*** off, o all hell's going to break loose. I do not beat my kids but I will whoop their ass, I am a white woman and I don't have no mother f****** animals and I would never put no damn animal on my bed that's just nasty.
    No my family don't go on picnics or bicycling or ect.
    my refrigerator has Milk ,bread, eggs cheese, and butter, I never had no fancy ass s*** in my refrigerator ever... also, I am NOT one of those white mothers that tries to act black just because my children are black and white. when my kids come home from school, I ask them how their day was then they go do their chores then their homework and then after all that's done then they can play, if it aint done the sit there all night till it is. so I believe this is just a very wrong stereotype, because I know black families that do not believe in whooping their kids and so on... this stereotype stuff really needs to stop, just saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son of a **** i hate u all

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF YOUR THE MOST RACIST IDIOT WHO EVER POSTED A BLOG. MY LARGE FAMILY HAVE FOOD IN OUR FRIDGE , GO CAMPING, TAKE VACATIONS AND NOT EVERY WHOOPS THEIR CHILD YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS THE SIZE OF A DUNCE. HAH YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! (ง'̀-'́)ง▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not meant to be taken seriously calm down

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm black and this list is 100% true from my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete