Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ms. Demingez’s office

Episode 2

Recently, I have started growing this new goatee, dear me isn’t it bringing me the best of luck and attracting the most encouraging attention. Well from the girls at least. Don’t want someone like Mr. Dick attracted to me now; Oh yeah forgot to introduce that bastard. Mr. Dick is this useless new substitute teacher who thinks his the head of school it’s hilarious, his always walking around the school corridors chin up, hair greased and tie tightly fitted. So it’s early in the morning, as most people know my alarm clock works when it wants too, its on vacation this week. I’ am running late for Ms. McCarthy’s class. All would have been good if she was present today, but she explained to the rest of the class, that she was going to be absent. So we don’t all need the ability to predict the future, Mr. Dick is the future. Plain and simple I’ am in shit. So I arrive in class, “Good evening, Thiago what a pleasant surprise it’s nice for you to join us today you rather early aren’t you Thiago”.  “Um… Sir the thing is my alarm clock just died on me today so, Um… sorry sir”. “Don’t worry young man all is good, just turn around and make your little trip down the hall to Ms. Demingez’s office. Off I head to see Ms. Demingez, the good news is I haven’t been in her office once this year, unlike last year were it was 322 times the entire year. “Come in Thiago” Ms. D screams out. I enter the office she starts to scan me from my head down to my beautiful Mexican toes (I ‘am wearing slippers today). “Wow!!! First time you are in my office this year and we almost done with the semester I ‘am really impressed Mr. Hernandez”.  “What’s this new goatee you growing” she asks. I tell her that I will shave it off before coming to school tomorrow and I apologized to her so sincerely. Then she replies “No! Don’t shave it off, it suits you I like it, it really brings out your masculine side”. Okay now I ‘am thinking in my head who need’s the Irish for luck, my goatee is just the s***. Then the most weird thing happens next, she gets up and comes towards me, whispers in my ear “ You know what, young man you have really matured this year, are you hitting the gym or what, your shoulders are broader and your biceps are bigger” she then touches the top of my shoulder and slowly goes down feeling  and squeezing my bicep . So I reply “thank you”, with a stutter towards the end. She turns around, walks towards the mysterious door behind her desk, which everyone has been dying to find out were it leads too and opens it. She turns around, tells me to sit on the chair and that she will be with me shortly. She gives me a wink, off she disappears into the dark closing the door shut…
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment