Translate

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The new neighbor’s


Episode 3

It’s Saturday, and everyone in town knows that there’s no tolerance for noise on Saturday, especially in the f****** morning. So I’ am sleeping right, It’s nice, dark and cool. Then out of the blue the most annoying sound ravaged my ear. It was like Wacka floka, 2 chains and blink 182 collaborating in one song “ravage my ear” or something. Got up took my baseball bat, opened my front door, amped to the max to teach someone a lesson. Stood on the front porch and saw new neighbor’s moving in, well just saw the truck with the house items. Walked down the street to inform these bastards that this is El Paso b****. The courage and mad swag was cut rather short, when I saw it was Mr. De Marcos probably one of the biggest, meanest and ugliest drug pushers Mexico has ever encountered. The man has a scar, that comes from his forehead down past his eye all the way to the chin. He asked me what you doing with bat, the b**** that I was, I told him I was coming to help them move in. Yes theirs so much a bat could do, you just don’t know. He looked at me for like a minute, I tried to be cool and look him back in the eye, but I oath it was like looking directly into the sun. He then asked me aren’t you Dos Santos son, I nodded my head. He was a good man, Mr. De Marcos said, I walked up to him and told him, he isn’t dead you know, if he was a good man, he should have been their when I went through the hard s***. Before he could say something, a girl maybe two years older than me came out of the house, she was fine from head to toe, a pure Mexican breed. Mr. De Marcos went back into the house, the girl came down the stairs looked at me like she was choosing liquor, I introduced myself like the gentle man I’ am. She told me her name was Amilia and slipped a note into my left pocket, she then turned around so erotically, walked up the stairs, like Miss.Mexico 2012 and in she went back into the house. As I was heading back inside, someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turn around and bang I was out cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment