Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Enrique you bastard.

Episode 4

I wake up on my bed, dazzled my head is spinning incredibly. Enrique is sitting next to me smoking El Paso skunk. The f*** head he is, he hits me again. And explains why he whacked me across the head when we were outside. Something about me looking at De Marcos’s daughter the wrong way, and that she is off limits. So I ask him “Are you scared of De Marcos, didn’t know you were such a pussy man damn”. “Nah man I ‘am clever and wise, that guy will kill you”. “You clever, hahahaha getting four F’s in a row, Enrique shut the f*** up”. “Didn’t you know getting four F’s in a row is a way of illustrating your intelligence”? “OMG Enrique just shut the f*** up”. We decide to head to town to hustle for some money. So Enrique goes and gets his chicken, named Bruce chick lee. Yes, many might say its animal abuse to allow animals to fight, but I mean this is El Paso hustle hard or go home. So we enter some chicken fight competions and make up to 5000 mexican peso’s which is about 300usd. Alright we were rigged maybe up to 200 dollars, because you know this gangsters will never allow some scrony ass teenagers humiliate them in front of their females and gang. So we heading back home and Enrique say’s, he will be back his going to get some El Paso skunk, I head home slowly, decide to take a shortcut. Then I find Mr. Ever so righteous, speaking to De Marcos’s daughter, doing the lean and all. Enrique you f****** hypocrite I shout out. Before I can approach the situation, a black van with the number plates written De Marcos pulls up to Enrique, Some large ass Mexican gets out, slaps Enrique then back hands him again. I run to the situation and kick the huge man on his calf he falls down. As we were just about to do what we do best: “run”. Someone grabbed us from the collar and in the van we went.


Tune in next time, for more of my crazy endeavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment