Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Must be illuminati


It’s a situation, I have never heard of in my entire life, so I’ am walking along the beach listening to nirvana, yes nirvana the rock band, theirs absolutely nothing wrong with a young black man listening to rock, lil wayne listens to them so am all good. Anyway while walking across the beach, I hear some guy crying and see him smoking his life away. I go to him, since he looks like someone around my own age. I ask whatsup? Why you crying dawg? His like, nah man there’s nothing wrong, so am like okay and I get up and leave slowly. Then I hear him shouting, “How could they, how they f*** could they, they meant to be my family and his meant to be my best friend.” So I walk back to him, ask him again what happened. This is exactly what he said, no editing, or painting the story. His like my mom is getting a divorce because of my best friend, so am like wtf?? Why? He says my mom wants to be together with my best friend. So I couldn’t help it, I had a chuckle for like a couple of seconds. So did he, then his like you think that’s the messed up part, my sister and my girlfriend are also madly in love with him. My girl broke up with me today so that she can be with him. So as usual I drop to the floor and start laughing like I just tickled my funny bone. He too does the same, then he takes a picture out of his pocket, shows me the guy. I stop laughing immediately and feel his pain too. I mean the guy was ugly, like no he was f****** ugly he made Flava flav look like Brad Pitt. No joke, so am like how is this all even possible he shrugs his shoulders and replies must be illuminati.

FHL (F*** his life)

No comments:

Post a Comment