Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Irrelevance


Indeed, indeed it’s been very long since I last posted, but the truth is, there was just nothing relevant around me worth talking about. The summer is almost coming to an end, and a truly bitter end. The gorgeous foreign ladies have all disappeared. It’s very sad and we are all trying to come to grips with it. The ugly winter is approaching, that means everyone is inside, the sunset clock’s at around 3:00 in the afternoon and the females are all going to be covered up like Arabian women, they are all trying to keep warm is the excuse. My bed is warmer than all the clothes you have on girl I promise, and you know what else happens in bed that could keep you warm… Alright this is turning into a conversation, engaging with my readers is of the utmost importance, so let’s get back on track. Being normal and staying in your own bubble seriously narrow’s down mouthwatering opportunities. Being wild and crazy makes everything and around you alive and hype so…

 
It’s the 21st of September, shit has it been that long since I last posted, alright the truth is. I was to god damn lazy to do shit, no motivation at all. Some days were just so gloomy and sad so inrooms (It’s meant to be indoors but I dropped the doors cause I f****** can, and cause I was also in my room in those some days.) Was just the ideal way to go. I would turn on the t.v once or twice and turn it off again cause everything was just coming crashing down on the news bombs, riot, floods shit I lost count at all the fucked up shit that’s happening around us, um… fun fact: Did any of you know that news actually stood for north, east, west and south pretty dope and simple right, genius in fact. Oh yeah whatever happened to that, c*** kony, you know the guy who turns kids into soldiers. Yeah, yeah I know its random but I run across this so it reminded me of him.

 
Yo, you sure that shit is chronic?? (Am guessing that’s what he asked him in his native language.)

 

Anyway, times up. Need to start thinking of something to write for my next post. Again readers sorry for the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment