Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Eat, Shit, Drink and Fuck


Lately eating, shitting, game of throning season 3 (Just pulling your leg.), drinking and fucking have been my thematic concern. Done nothing else apart from the above. Some may sum it up as rotting, others living it up so lavishly. I call it being influenced by popular culture. Like for instance watching the game of thrones season 3 (pulling your leg again), since everyone has been gassing the series up I have been influenced by society, it’s like peer pressure I guess, but good peer pressure if theirs even such a phrase. It’s the summer and its beyond hot 44 ͦC, occasionally we hit the beach but after the exotic beach session, you get very dark, since I’  am a chocolate toned young man, I get very dark. I’ am almost looking like this.

 
Okay, no but you get the point right.

 
Is it wrong to just eat, shit, drink and fuck. Back in the days, formidable Kings use to do this. So I guess I should consider myself a “Formidable king”, I mean am keeping it so classic drinking wine and whiskey only. You know the high life, first class. In fact I’ am a formidable king fornicating with the most gorgeous European females, an international collaboration Slovakian, Swedish even Armenia females for heaven sakes. So I guess just eating, shitting, game of throning season 3 (Pulling you guy’s legs again for pit sakes, and you readers are still falling for it.), drinking and fucking is simply just the way to go.

 

1 comment: