Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Black Astronaut

At this very moment, everything is white. White tables, white people white tunes and an all-white theme. The only black guy around, feeling like a real outsider. Trying to adapt with this new foreign language I hear, which is beyond irritating. Women eyeing me like I ‘am the first black astronaut. Quite funny but am digging the attention. Some food for thought, I don’t know what to say next. Wait hold on now I do, finally this people see that am actually not an alien, in fact am very similar to them. They begin to make conversation. Feeling part of it now, the actual situation. The black astronaut strolling on the moon, is that a surprising image? Yes too many, in fact to all. Just linger on it for a second “A black astronaut”. Weird right, yeah that’s how I pretty much felt. Finally back to the apartment, one with the brothers no homo. Off to bed I go, need to stop writing before I confuse you all.
“ The Black Astronaut.”

No comments:

Post a Comment